We are seeking a Veterinary Technician and/or Veterinary Assistant to join our team!
Come work in a small, warm, welcoming, friendly, family like environment, with a competitive benefits package, paid vacation, & excellent pay!
- Assisting doctors with exams
- Assisting doctors with surgeries
- Maintain and sterilize surgical instruments
- Pull blood
- IV placement
- Provide nursing care
- If you are not already certified as a Veterinary Assistant/Tech, then you MUST have at least 6-12 months experience working as a veterinary assistant and familiar with the listed responsibilities.
- If you are a certified Veterinary Technician, we don't require prior experience. We will happily accept someone fresh out of their Veterinary Tech program.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Friendly, and caring personality
- Team Player
- This is NOT a receptionist position. This is a back of clinic position
- You will be working M-F with 1 day off in the middle of the week. The day off will be either Tue, Wed, Thurs. Hours of operation range from 7:30am - 6:30pm, Fridays 7:30 am-5:30pm
***To be considered for this position, candidates must answer all screening questions***