- Scope of practice includes 50 to 70% outpatient, inpatient ICU coverage and consults; sleep medicine optional
- EBUS available & navigational bronch optional
- Four bed sleep lab accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Eighteen bed ICU with intensivist coverage
- Supportive administration and motivated partners
- New 5 bed special procedures suite for bronchoscopy & endoscopy
- Clinic located conveniently next to the hospital
- TEACH! Salina is home to Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency and KU School of Medicine-Salina
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- Patient tower built in 2009 with 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed, open ICU, renovated in 2013 with intensivist coverage
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 70+ physicians and 40+ APP?s
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Base Compensation plus Quality, Patient Satisfaction and RVU bonuses
- CME Time Off & Allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement + Match
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Monthly stipend available to residents and fellows while finishing last two years of training
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Find us on Facebook; search Salina Physician Opportunities
Follow us on Twitter @GoodLifeSRHC