Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing electrical engineering tech and data steward support to Bonneville Power Administration (BPA)'s Project Engineering High Voltage (TEEH) and Substation Engineering organizations. This position will provide confidential and professional data steward services; as well as, assist in the draft and development of Project Engineering design related tasks, some examples include protective relaying, high voltage equipment controls, transfer trip, and associated systems, which may also include documenting specifications, the evaluation of new equipment, and developing / drafting and recommending templates, standards and guidance. The work of this position may also include drafting as-built drawings related to capital and expense projects completed on the BPA transmission system.
The Transmission High Voltage Project Engineering (TEEH) organization plays a critical role in BPA's Transmission construction projects.. The individual in this position will need to be organized, able to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a variety of BPA personnel, stakeholders, engineers, assigned PMs, electrical engineers, field crews, Transmission executives and BPA customers and contractors. This position will work within an established process to balance, monitor, track and complete multiple project engineering, scoping projects within often tight deadlines.
- With a Bachelor's Degree in applicable fields, 10 years directly related experience is required.
- With an Associate's Degree in applicable fields, 12 years directly related experience is required.
- With no degree, 14 years of electrical engineering work experience in a technical/engineering environment is required.
- Experience should be more technical in nature and include electrical engineering work.
- 5 years of CAD experience.
- Experience with MicroStation CAD software and ProjectWise.
- Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline is preferred.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.