Seek qualified instructors experienced in Mobile Integrated Ground Suite (MIGS) and Space operations including, but not limited to the following areas: conducting deployment planning, operational planning, and command and control operations; integrating mission operations within an Air Operations Center (AOC); familiarization with joint / service Space Operations Centers supporting operations and assessing effects, mission areas and intelligence support to operations; and MIGS system operation, emplacement, and configuration. The contractor shall analyze, design, develop, implement, evaluate, and maintain education and education and training in accordance with TR 350-70 series and Army accreditation standards for the following courses:
- MIGS Initial Qualification Training (IQT)
- MIGS Officer In Charge (OIC) IQT
- MIGS Advanced Qualification Training (AQT)
- Army Space Control Fundamentals (ASCF)
- Advanced Space Control Systems (ASCS)
- Foundation in Space Control Planning (FSCP)
- Army Space Control Planners (ASCP) Course
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally, responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job operates in multiple environments: a professional office environment, operational military training environment including adverse weather and terrain, and in a classroom environment. While in a military training environment, the position requires the wear of military uniforms, Army combat helmet, the use of night vision goggles, and standard Army personal protective equipment. This job routinely requires the ability to lift 50 pounds or more and can include lengthy periods of walking. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. It also uses and troubleshoots small to medium signal transmitters, military equipment, and spectrum analyzers.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 15+ years of space related military experience as a Senior NCO or Field Grade Officer or a Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of Space Fundamentals
- Experience and understanding of military operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Previous instructor-facilitator experience
- Certified Instructor from a military service or civilian institution
- Knowledge and understanding of SATCOM, PNT, OPIR, ISR, MD, GMD, SSA
- Previous instructor-facilitator experience
- Understand the MDMP process
- Ability to brief higher ranking officials
- Ability to articulate space non-space personnel
- Knowledge and understanding of the ADDIE model
- Ability to travel 50% or more
- Current Top-Secret Clearance, SCI eligible
Our 2,400 employees support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training, helping our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Salient CRGT offers excellent benefits, including 15 days PTO, 10 holidays, and tuition reimbursement. Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Why Work Here?Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. Headquartered in Fairfax, VA, Salient CRGT has 22 offices, plus personnel in more than 270 locations across the United States and overseas. Our 2,400 employees support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training, helping our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies. Salient CRGT offers excellent benefits, including 15 days PTO, 10 holidays, and tuition reimbursement. Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Why Salient CRGT? We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver excep