Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams.As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT ?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing a wide range of high level confidential administrative support for the Transmission Technology Application Services (TTS) department. This position works with the lead administrative assistant in TTS, assisting with coordination of administrative processes in support of the System Development and Support (TTSD), Energy Management Systems (TTSE) and the Software Infrastructure & Support Services (TTST) organizations. This position also provides administrative support for programs, projects, and overall office functions.
TTS is responsible for the planning, analysis, design, engineering, delivery, and maintenance support of systems used to provide safe and reliable real-time control, dispatch, analysis, management, and protection of the transmission system.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 4 years of demonstrated administrative/clerical experience is required.
- 4 years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (Microsoft Office 2010 proficiency required).
- Associates Degree in Secretarial Science, Administrative Management or related field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint or similar system.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Job ID 2019-9311
LCAT SCA-Secretary III
Work Status Full-Time Regular