The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Install 4510 network switches, fiber, and copper for end users.
- Installation of ducts and conduits, pulling cables, and terminating, testing, and repairing interior and outside copper, coaxial, and fiber optic cabling.
- Generate rack elevations, floor layouts, and connection detail drawings for multiple and varied spaces.
- Install, fusion splice, label and test optical fiber.
- Install, terminate, label and test shielded and unshielded copper.
- Install and program various network devices to include crypto, routers, and switches such as Cisco 6500. Install optical transceivers.
- Install complete data center infrastructure (Racks, PDU, CAT6, SM/MM Fiber, Patch Panels, and Labeling).
- Troubleshoot system issues and provide resolution
- TS SCI with Full Scope Poly REQUIRED
- Familiarity with common networking terms and fabric-based network design
- Security+ CE 8570 certification
Our 2,400 employees support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training, helping our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Salient CRGT offers excellent benefits, including 15 days PTO, 10 holidays, and tuition reimbursement. Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.