Business Systems Analyst 3 (N-IT)- JP 9637
Business Analyst 4
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing the day to day monitoring and managing of the task level project plan for the MCIT Infrastructure deployment provided by the Project Manager. They will be required to work with the technical teams to track progress and report to the PM the status of the schedule and help identify any risks or issues that would impact the schedule or blockers that need to be escalated by the PM. The task level plan will be used to drive the higher level milestone plan managed by the PM and reported to leadership. This person would be working closely with the PM and other BAs who are working on the day to day deployment of major infrastructure and virtualization projects to ensure there is continuity and coordination.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Technical Management, Information Management, Engineering, Business Systems, Computer Science (or a directly-related technical discipline) is required.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 8 years of experience is required.
- Experience should be consistent with the specific requirements of business systems analysis and progressively more technical in nature.
- Advanced knowledge of Visio and/or other flowchart tools.
- Expert proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in utilizing a requirements management tool.
- Experience using SharePoint
- Experience in application migrations, data migrations and application architecture
- Experience documenting processes and supporting delivery for switching, routing, firewall, VPN, wireless, content networking, and network management systems across a wide range of complex architectures, platforms and mediums
- Experience documenting and supporting Microsoft server and related products
- Knowledge and expertise in a broad spectrum of technologies including applications, storage, backup systems, networking, and security; knowledge of concepts such as IaaS, PaaS
- Knowledge of Network Hardware and Software, Server Hardware, and Server Operating Systems
- Understanding of multi-tiered business application and cloud-based application constructs, virtualization, Cloud technologies, specifically with VMware
- Project Delivery experience
- Experience in organizational change management methods and tools.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Our 2,400 employees support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training, helping our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Salient CRGT offers excellent benefits, including 15 days PTO, 10 holidays, and tuition reimbursement. Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Why Work Here?Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. Headquartered in Fairfax, VA, Salient CRGT has 22 offices, plus personnel in more than 270 locations across the United States and overseas. Our 2,400 employees support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training, helping our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies. Salient CRGT offers excellent benefits, including 15 days PTO, 10 holidays, and tuition reimbursement. Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Why Salient CRGT? We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver excep