We are seeking an energetic individual to join our Business Development team and become a key player in growing TMS Neuro Solutions thru assisting patients and referral doctor pipeline management and enhancing brand awareness. This entry-level sales position is the starting point for a promising career in medical sales.
As a Business Development Representative, you will play a crucial role in our marketing and sales efforts through the development of qualified leads resulting in more patient consultations, doctor meetings, referrals and most importantly new patient starts.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, a passion for mental health and the need for improvement in health care, the desire for self-improvement, the always be learning mentality, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets.
Working closely with our Management team and our Patient Advocate team will give you the opportunity to state of the art sales training and the skills to develop your career in sales. This role will be groomed to move into a role in either Business Development Manager or Patient Advocate.
- Manage incoming patient lead flow using phone sales techniques to book consultation appointments
- Identify potential outside referral sources through prospecting, using the phone, email or other methods
- Maintain call volume of 60-80 calls per day with the intent to qualify key leads and create a pipeline for Patient Advocate and Market Development Team
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce (including calls, prospect pipeline, account notes, etc.)
- Meet or exceed key activity metrics for daily calls, emails, consultations, and lunches booked
- Collaborate closely with Marketing team to create and execute new digital and social media marketing campaigns targeting both patients and providers.
- Expand knowledge of the industry and competitive marketplace, helping TMS Neuro Solutions to become the leading provider of TMS in the nation.
- Support TMS Neuro Solutions team in community events and promotions in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- All the same information as the responsibilities and duties are included in this.
- Full-time employee
- Expected hours of 8 am to 5 pm
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications and internet navigation
- College Degree or equivalent
- 0-2 years of sales experience, customer service or lead generation
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred but not required
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Team player yet capable of working independently
- Driven and tenacious with the ability to be professionally persistent and persuasive
- Customer/personal service oriented sales
- Ability to learn and follow sales methodology to achieve sales goals
- Personable through verbal and written communication
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent probing and active listening skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conduct extensive cold calls and email campaigns
- Be humble, coachable, great to work with and open to trying new things
- Persistent, persistent, persistent
- A passion for helping people