The Customer Relationship Representative will play an important role in helping attain the Brand’s goals by maintaining business relationships with our existing accounts through constant communication through the phone, e-mail and in person at tradeshows and visits. They will also be tasked with closing leads into new accounts as well as the freedom to seek out their own leads. Travel involved. 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed sales budgets based on the provided account book and possible new leads.
- Handle an assigned book of existing retail partners, help them grow their men’s jewelry presence.
- Develop new business by closing leads into accounts as well as seeking new leads.
- Represent the brand at Industry shows and in meetings with key accounts.
- Network amongst the Jewelry industry to further establish INOX Jewelry brand.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Cycle through established Accounts via outbound calls to asses inventory needs, relate ongoing programs and identify an opportunity.
- Listen to and collect customer feedback.
- Assist with internal projects.
Although ample training will be provided, previous Sales Experience is required, (At least 2 years), As well as an energic personality with openness and eagerness to learn and make the most out of the opportunity.
- High School or Equivalent required.
- Previous Sales Experience (at least 2 years)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Organizational and critical problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong communication, written and verbal.
- Want a chance to learn, grow and excel in a new thriving category.
- Has an excellent work ethic, with a history of reliability and punctuality.
- Phenomenal communication skills.
- Positive– upbeat outlook on position and career
- Results-oriented– the aptitude to thrive and excel in a quickly growing organization (e.g., independent, motivated, proactive)
- Customer-focused–mental agility to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational, be a self-starter, prioritize work, and possess phenomenal time management skills
INOX Jewelry is a B2B Men’s Jewelry line launched in 2007 with a simple premise: High-end quality, relevant innovative designs, and moderate affordability to counter traditional precious metals jewelry.
By using modern alternative materials like 316L Stainless Steel and Solid Carbon Graphite, along staples like genuine leather and stone bead to create designs that were not only unique, but in tune with current fashion needs and trends; INOX Jewelry quickly established itself as a leader in the Men’s jewelry market and grew over the last 11 years to count with over 1,000 select retailers in the United States, many more fine retailers around the globe.
To apply, send resume.