Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.Job CategoryInternJob Details
Title: Winter 2020 Co-op - Business Analyst
Start Date: January 2020
Location: New York
The CSG Strategic Customer, Product and Partner Engagement team is a catalyst for significantly changing the speed and trajectory of a Customer's success by augmenting Salesforce field teams. We perform strategic engagements with Customers and Partners and work to develop best practices for implementation and ongoing success.
We're seeking a Co-Op business analyst for a 6 month project to work alongside our Business Capability Team (BCT). The BCT helps drive customer success through providing business capability expertise and developing / piloting repeatable solutions frameworks that can be leveraged by field teams. An element of this expertise is collecting customer stories from the many years of working with our Customers and connecting these customer stories to best practices. The Co-Op student will research existing customer stories and connect these to the BCT deliverable framework.
- Learn the basics of Salesforce through Trailhead and seek Admin certification during the 6 month assignment.
- Research Salesforce Customer stories and best practices in the BCT domain areas of Sales Excellence, Service Excellence and Marketing Excellence.
- Connect customer stories and best practices to Capability Maps so that these stories can be leveraged for customer conversations.
- Perform data analysis tasks such as gathering, compiling data, and performing statistical analysis.
- Perform competitive analysis to uncover Customer stories in the domain areas of Sales Excellence, Service Excellence and Marketing Excellence.
- A Junior or Senior in a Bachelors program at an accredited university, preferable pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Information Systems, or Information Management, etc.
- Previous Co-Op experience required
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Technical and/or functional aptitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong sense of personal accountability and demonstrated sense of acting with urgency.
- Team player who can both take direction and work independently
- A "hustle" mindset - the desire to think and act in a high velocity, highly dynamic work environment
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.