Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
The Search Relevance team at Salesforce is looking for interns to help build a search experience that is intuitive, intelligent, personalized, and conversational. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in:
- deep learning
- machine learning
- natural language processing
- information retrieval
- statistical modeling
- Design and develop "intelligence" features on a world-class search service that serves millions of requests daily on a diverse corpus of data including structured, unstructured and social feeds.
- Design and operationalize usage metrics and patterns to identify opportunities to improve search relevance
- Crunch millions of data samples for statistical modeling to help analyze and understand the different products, devices and use cases that are driven by search across salesforce and develop strategies for improving relevance
- Deploy models at scale and assess impact from A/B testing
- Develop new relevance features and techniques based on state-of-the-art research
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS, or Phd in computer science, statistics, mathematics, electrical engineering, machine learning, or related technical field
- Strong programming skills in Java, Python or Scala
- Strong algorithmic problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience with machine learning, data mining, or statistics
- Excellent understanding of deep learning techniques, i.e., CNN, RNN, LSTM, GRU, attention models, and optimization methods
- Experience with Lucene/Solr or similar search systems
- Experience working with large datasets, preferably using tools like Hadoop, Spark, Pig or Hive
- Experience with statistical analysis of A/B tests
- Experience in natural language processing (e.g. question answering, semantic parsing, natural language interfaces, etc)
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the "Most Admired Companies in the World" and one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" eleven years in a row, and named "Innovator of the Decade" and one of the "World's Most Innovative Companies" eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that's so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.