REMOTE Business Development Officer (Tech)
SalesFirst Recruiting-1 Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our international client is a manufacturer and provider of high-end emergency call + monitoring software and hardware. Their technology is used across North America, primarily serving independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and senior living facilities. They are looking to add an experienced territory manager to their small, collaborative team who will focus on developing new revenue and relationships within a multi-state West Coast territory. Travel within this territory will be minimal during COVID-19.
As a Business Development Officer, you will work 100% remote while building client relationships and closing new revenue. Day-to-day in this role involves utilizing a consultative sales method while conducting outbound calls, developing e-mail campaigns, running appointments, and managing clients. Selling both hardware and SaaS in a long sales cycle, you will prospect to identify senior living executives, community on-site staff, architects, engineering consultants, and contractors.
Your ability to build rapport, be inquisitive, quickly identify client needs, and creatively develop solutions will be crucial towards finding success in this role.
- 2+ years of business-to-business outside sales experience
- Past experience working with or selling to independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and/or senior living facilities
- Self-starting personality with the ability to work 100% remote
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to hunt new business by building consultative relationships in a long sales cycle
- Salesforce CRM proficiency preferred
- $70-100K+ OTE = $55-65K base depending on experience + uncapped sales commissions
- 100% remote position with autonomy in day-to-day activity
- Travel fund reimbursement program
- $300 monthly stipend to put towards the benefits plan of your choice
- Joining a small, passionate, tenured team with a family culture