Sales Representative (Industrial Gas) - REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales Representative / Industrial Gas – REMOTE / WORK FROM HOME
Our client is a scientific consulting corporation dedicated to providing expert services and products to non-scientific industries and governmental organizations.
Our client’s portfolio includes fixed and portable gas analytical systems, gas sampling and handling systems, and abatement systems such as laser gas scrubbers, sensors, and gas cabinets, and has supplied products to major corporations such as Intel, Linde/Praxair, etc.
We are looking for a focused Sales Rep to expand direct sales and marketing into the industrial gasses business sector. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated enough to reach out and bring in new business, manage and sustain existing relationships, and expand with depth and breadth into associated sectors
Candidates who apply for this opportunity may also be looking for positions titled Business Development Representative, Sales Consultant, or Account Executive.
RESPONSIBILITIES for the Sales Representative:
- Preparing and delivering presentations to potential new clients.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Attending trade shows on behalf of the company.
- Travel throughout the U.S. about 20% and international travel on occasion.
REQUIREMENTS for the Sales Representative:
- 2+ years of Industrial Sales Experience is required.
- Knowledge of the Industrial Gas Sector is preferred.
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel, as well as sales productivity software.
The Sales Rep position offers a base salary range of $75,000 to $100,000 per year commensurate with experience, plus a bonus package of 20% based on performance. The company provides benefits package that includes: Health (Co. pays 100% of individual premium), Health Care and Vision, Matching 401(k) and Pension Plan, 15 PTO days to start, Holidays, travel reimbursement, and expense account.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. EOE M/F/Disability/Vet
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
BusinessView all jobs at Sales
Get fresh Outside Packaged GAS Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.