Rocksteady is an outsourced marketing agency looking for a full-time Customer Support Representative/Energy Consultant to join our Philadelphia office on a permanent basis. You will work with our Customer Support Associates and various product specialists, as well as mid-office and operations teams, to deliver a seamless and integrated experience to consumers across our client portfolio. This role offers you the opportunity to work in a national firm that offers excellent career progression.
From the beginning, Rocksteady Promotions’ mission has been to maximize impact with innovative techniques. We focus on customer acquisitions – performed in a range of industries to maximize our strengths. Smart technologies and renewable energy offered by Inspire Energy, home improvement services, and cosmetic brand representation are our areas of expertise. As the world of marketing continues to evolve, our commitment to our team and our clients will remain the same.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of prior experience is preferred
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment, and to utilize all available tools and resources to service clients as efficiently as possible
- Business acumen in the marketing and client relations field is preferred
- Must understand and comply with applicable regulations and standard operational procedures
- Must ensure that all transactions are executed properly and meet compliance guidelines
- Provide high-quality service to each of our clients
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, operating within our Standard Operational Procedures
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, customers and product specialists
- Communicates clearly with staff in a timely and professional manner
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and escalate to our sales team and product partners in order to close or provide advice to the client
- Verify and maintain data quality
If your background experience and skill set meet the requirements for our Customer Service Representative, apply today!
Sales and Marketing Firm - Now Hiring