Westmoor Mfg. Co., maker of Panhandle | Rock & Roll Denim and Cowgirl has been established for 70+ years, manufacturing successful western apparel brands. Company provides a fresh take on apparel while diversifying the company’s brand portfolio. Through these brands, the company has continued to pursue its love of fashion, designing and creating stylish, high-quality merchandise.
Westmoor Mfg. seeks a Territory Retail Sales Representative / Merchandising Representative for multi-state territory. This position will be based out of the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
**You MUST have apparel retail experience to apply. Please do not apply if you do not have this qualification.
This position has two main responsibilities.
Sales Representative (Primary):
Sales professional with experience managing a sales territory, selling current accounts within territory as well as prospecting for new accounts within territory. Experience selling Apparel as well as a background in the western market / lifestyle preferred.
- Maintains a schedule of daily appointments to represent quarterly product line to existing and potential new customers—extensive travel required during quarterly line releases.
- Discuss business, product or service needs with new and current customers.
- Represent the company at relevant trade shows.
- Seek to contribute to overall growth of the manufacturing company by working towards aggressive quarterly sales goals.
- Weekly reporting on sales activity as well as continuous updating of calendar (Outlook).
Merchandise Representative (Secondary):
- Serves as a brand ambassador, promoting company’s brands within our key retail partners’ stores, and providing merchandising assistance and maintenance of POS materials.
- Builds relationships with store managers and employees to increase company’s brand presence within retail outlets.
- Weekly overnight travel (4 nights, 5 days a week) within assigned territory, providing merchandising support and product training to store associates.
- Completes electronic store report, complete with GPS stamp, timestamp, and photos, for each location visited.
- Makes recommendations (via reports) on increasing company’s brand presence and real estate (whether by signage, fixtures, etc.) within each store.
- Provides feedback to manager regarding competitor activity, potential opportunities or account specific needs.
- Provides support at quarterly wholesale markets and participates in company’s tradeshows and events as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in the Apparel or Accessory business – ideally in the Western Market Retail / Fashion experience also preferred.
- Proven success with developing customer relationships as well as sales account management.
- Must be able to travel extensively (75% or greater). All travel expenses are covered by company.
- Should be flexible, but focused.
- Positive attitude, customer oriented, with good multitasking and superb organizational abilities.
- Live in the DFW Metroplex (Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Denton, etc.)
Skills and experience:
- Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Fashion / Western / Apparel
- Strong Organization Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Fast-paced role.
- Casual dress-code.
- Generous clothing allowance.
- 401k, vacation, medical/dental, employee discount and more.
**Position comes with a generous clothing allowance**
Attach resume in PDF or MS Word format when applying.
Salary depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Business to Business Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Apparel Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Western Wear Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 75% (Required)
MUST APPLY AT:
Why Work Here?Westmoor Mfg. Co., maker of Panhandle | Rock & Roll Denim and Cowgirl has been established for 70+ years, manufacturing successful western apparel brands. Company provides a fresh take on apparel while diversifying the company’s brand portfolio. Through these brands, the company has continued to pursue its love of fashion, designing and creating stylish, high-quality merchandise.
Lifestyle western apparel brand - wear jeans to work!