- Develop external and internal communications strategies around sales, product knowledge and growth strategies relevant to our business
- Build a reputation of our client’s services through presentations, price quotes, and excellent customer service.
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
Why The Invictus Group?
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we also believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Great culture & team spirit
- Team outings (Sports leagues, culture nights, bowling, etc.)
- Promotion and compensation based on performance
If you’re a self-starter, creative thinker and have a passion for business development, then you will feel right at home at The Invictus Group!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager.
800 Kings Hwy N Cherry Hill, NJ 08034