Field Sales Representative
Sales Partnerships, Inc. Westminster, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Our busy, growing sales outsourcing agency is looking for an organized, energetic, and reliable professional to join our amazing team. In this role, you will represent an up-and-coming technology and telecommunications company while helping them grow and maintain a high level of respect in the local community.
Your primary task will be conducting door-to-door sales calls with residential customers as you work to close deals on fiber optic internet plans.
This role pays $20 per hour plus uncapped monthly sales commissions. We are looking for individuals who can work a flexible schedule between 20 and 40 hours per week, including weekends.
Note: The expected total compensation (hourly rate plus commission) for an employee who works 20 hours per week and meets sales goals is approximately $40,000-$60,000 annualized. The expected total compensation (hourly rate plus commission) for an employee who works 40 hours per week and meets sales goals is approximately $65,000-$85,000. Potential for Total Compensation increases with hours worked and sales closed.
- Access to reliable transportation based on territory requirements. Possess and maintain a valid driver's license. Able to obtain and maintain automobile insurance at or above Company minimum requirements.
- Working in territory approximately 4-8 hours each working day. Due to the nature of this job, weekend hours are required.
- Prolonged periods of traveling from door-to-door in a residential area to conduct in-person sales meetings.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or related field OR 5 years of equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of D2D field sales experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient in using Company issued devices (iPhones, iPads) and CRM systems to manage and document daily activities
- Able to effectively present and educate residential customers on our client’s brand value
- Upon offer of employment, pass a MVR check and drug screen based on position requirements in accordance with Federal and State laws
- Throughout employment, maintain a clear MVR check based on position requirements in accordance with Federal and State laws
COVID-19 Directive: During the COVID-19 pandemic, additional requirements to follow social distancing protocols, hygiene standards and wearing personal protective equipment apply.
*Sales Partnerships is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.*
Sales Partnerships, Inc.Why Work Here?
Very flexible schedule, autonomy in the field, great experience, excellent training program
Sales Partnerships, Inc. is a Denver-based outsourcing sales/marketing firm. We recruit, train, and manage sales teams on behalf of our high-profile clients across the United States.