Entry Level Outside Sales Representative - Healthcare
- $2,500 Monthly
Sales Focus Inc., the pioneer in Sale Outsourcing is hiring entry level sales representatives. If your passion is sales, educating potential clients and working in a fast-paced, fun sales team, then we might be right for you! $2500 Retention Bonuses first year!
This is a great opportunity for an entry level sales representative to grow in the Healthcare Industry. You will be part of a team dedicated to developing new business and establishing long-lasting relationships.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for the acquisition of new customers and managing existing customers by calling on pharmacies in a designated territory. This will be achieved through daily prospecting, rapport building and conducting follow ups. Reps will be conducting consultative sales and presenting our unique value proposition. The candidate will be tasked with achieving a minimum quota and logging of all sales activities each day into a CRM.
The candidate will be effective at selling a solution, getting past gatekeepers and have the ability to relate to all staffing levels within the pharmacies.
- Base Salary plus Commissions, Monthly Contests and Incentives
- $2500 Retention Bonuses first year!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tablet provided
- An industry leading on-boarding and sales development program, including professional sales coaching and training from an accomplished leadership team
- Excellent communication and in-field management support
- Ability to accrue 2 weeks paid PTO
- 10 paid major Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision after 90 days
- Produce high quality territory management activities, including, building relationships and providing education while increasing brand awareness
- Prospect for new clients
- Meet activity goals established within the assigned territory for visits and other key outreach metrics
- Deliver sales presentations and utilize effective sales techniques in order to influence target accounts
- Maintain professional communication with management regarding activities, customer needs, and other business opportunities
- Actively demonstrate a commitment to excellent service to all customers
- Strong work ethic and customer focus
- Very strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and outgoing personality with an affinity for engaging with the public
- Ability to focus on new business development, as well as continued contact with current business
- Experience with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must be familiar with tablets and have the ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues
- CRM software experience a plus (Salesforce, Spotio, Badger, etc.)
- Demonstrated success working independently and without close supervision
SFI is the sales outsourcing pioneer. We have more than 23 years of experience working with a wide range of industries to boost regional, national, and international sales performance. For information about the great benefits of a career at Sales Focus Inc., visit our website at www.salesfocusinc.comShare Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileHuman Check * I consent to be contacted over SMS/Text for this job. Submit Application
Sales FocusIssaquah, WA
BusinessView All Sales Focus Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.