Entry Level Outside Sales Representative – Healthcare
We are looking for an Entry Level Outside Sales Rep to join our growing team.
If your passion is sales, educating potential clients and working in a fast-paced, fun sales team, then we might be right for you!
This is a great opportunity for an entry level sales rep. You will be part of a team dedicated to developing new business and establishing long-lasting relationships.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for the acquisition of new customers and managing existing customers by calling on pharmacists in a designated territory. This will be achieved through daily prospecting, rapport building and proper follow up. Reps will be conducting consultative sales appointments and presenting our unique value proposition. The candidate will be tasked with achieving a minimum quota and reporting of all sales activities each day into a CRM.
The candidate will have a proven track record of selling a solution, getting past gatekeepers and have the ability to relate to all staffing levels within the pharmacies.
· Produce high quality territory management activities, including, building relationships and providing education while increasing brand awareness
· Prospect for new clients
· Meet activity goals established for assigned territory for visits and other key outreach metrics
· Deliver sales presentations and utilize effective sales techniques in order to influence target markets
· Analyze territory/market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer value to the organization
· Maintain professional communication with management regarding activities, customer needs, and other business opportunities
· Actively demonstrate commitment to excellent service to all customers
· Outside sales experience preferred - Solution Sales
· Solid work ethic and a strong customer focus
· Very strong relationship building skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Energetic and outgoing personality with an affinity for engaging with the public
· 100% focus on new business development, results oriented
· Must be adaptable, innovative, and a team player
· Ability to provide excellent customer service
· Working knowledge of sales operations including: data/reports, call planning, and sales tactics
· Must be familiar with tablets and able to troubleshoot basic technical issues
· Previous Salesforce experience is a plus
· Demonstrated success working independently and without close supervision
· Base Salary, Commission and Incentives
· Mileage Reimbursement
· Ability to accrue 2 weeks paid PTO
· 10 paid major holidays