***Must live within the state of Utah, Arizona, Idaho or Oklahoma***
We have taken steps to support the health and wellbeing of current and potential employees. Our interview process is now hosted virtually, we have expanded work from home opportunities, and our training process has been migrated online. We look forward to speaking with you!
Progrexion exists to make meaningful change in our financial ecosystem, specifically regarding a consumer’s credit report and file. Millions of Americans are currently subject to inaccurate, unfair, or unsubstantiated negative items on their credit reports. These inaccuracies impact their ability to make life-changing purchases such as a new home or car. We are dedicated to ensuring that every American’s credit report and file represents them accurately and fairly.
This job is about connecting with people and hearing their stories. You will take sales calls to educate and enroll consumers in our credit repair services. Sales Agents receive uncapped commissions on their sales, a guaranteed base hourly wage and paid training. New reps average $18+/hr. after 90-days and top sales reps will earn over $70,000 in their first year!
We Look for:
- Persistence: You don't give up at the first setback, and you enjoy thinking of solutions to problems.
- Compassion: You care about people and trying to make their lives better.
- Resilience: You aren't complacent with being average, you want to be the best and want to be compensated like it.
- Paid training
- Free health insurance for employees after 60 days of tenure
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year
- Free credit repair services for you +1 ($3,000 annual value)
- Uncapped commissions
- Guaranteed base hourly wage – $13/hr
- Reliable attendance
- Ability to work from home – we will supply phone and computer equipment
- Proficient with computer-based work (IE: Navigating Windows)
- Ability to own and navigate sales conversations on the phone
- Open to constructive feedback and accountable to sales goals
- Thrive in a very competitive environment
- Ability to take 12-25 calls daily
- Preferred: One year of sales experience
We will teach you the rest!
Why Work Here?Progrexion is a leading provider of credit report repair services in the United States. Progrexion’s technology and services help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnishers and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by CreditRepair.com, its wholly-owned subsidiary and Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm. Progrexion has been named by Utah Business Magazine as one of Utah’s fastest growing companies, a Top Places to Work in Idaho, and a Best Company to Watch in Arizona. For more information about Progrexion, visit www.progrexion.com.
We Change Lives: Through our industry-leading credit repair services, robust community impact program and professional development programs.
Los Angeles, CA