Inside Sales Representative
This job is about connecting with people and hearing their stories. You will make sales calls to educate and enroll consumers in our credit repair services.
Successful Inside Sales Representatives are:
- Persistent: You love diving into new projects, helping others, and thinking of solutions to problems.
- Compassionate: You care about people and trying to make their lives better.
- Resilient: You aim to solve needs, and communicate sincerely. You appreciate and apply feedback in stride.
We will teach you the rest!
- Ability to own and navigate sales conversations on the phone
- Open to constructive feedback and accountable to sales goals
- Thrive in a very competitive environment
- You're comfortable with computer-based work (IE: Navigating Windows)
- Reliable attendance
- Preferred: One year of sales experience in a call center, retail, hospitality, or a similar field.
- Uncapped commission structure
- 4-weeks of Paid Training
- Free health insurance for employees after 60 days of tenure
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Free Credit Repair for each employee +1 (approx. $3,000 value per year)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Game & Relaxation Rooms
- Fun incentives & activities