About Sales Beacon
We transform how people work and live - it's our passion!
From our headquarters in Chester, Nova Scotia, we manage a diverse team of skilled and highly motivated individuals working remotely across North America. We are dedicated to helping sales organizations perform better and have been providing virtual productivity consulting and project services to enterprise sales operations since 2007.
Everyone at Sales Beacon focuses on creating client results. Our in-depth new hire training and mentoring will help you succeed in this virtual, intensely interesting and fast-paced culture!
Have you been away from the workforce for a period of time and now you're excited to dust of those previously awesome skills and get back at it? If so, read on!
This is an exceptional opportunity for a confident, detail oriented individual! If you are a born organizer and a gifted note-taker this could be the role for you!
*We typically require a flexible & approximate up to 20 hour/week commitment with availability during typical business hours. While there is no guarantee of consistent work, the possibility of additional hours and extra responsibilities exists for the right candidate!
Preference will be given to candidates located in EST or AST within Canada.
- Create meeting notes through attending live meetings or listening to meeting recordings
- Schedule meetings for the project team members via Outlook
- Communicate and follow up action items to project stakeholders
- Create and update status reports
- Update Smartsheet Dashboard
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of project duties
- Utilize WebEx and MS Office suite of products
Qualifications and Skills:
- A team player with strong negotiation skills
- Expert Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote) abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills without grammatical flaws
- Must be process oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Confidence leading meetings and speaking to a group is a plus
- Able to work flexible hours within AND outside of 9 to 5 Monday to Friday
- Knowledge of sales processes and large account teams is considered and asset
- A degree from a recognized university or technical institution is a bonus
- Must have the ability to accept constructive criticism throughout the training process
Maybe you are looking for a change, or maybe you are looking for a better life. Either way we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources.