We are seeking a Bilingual ENG/SPANISH Certified/Licensed Pharmacy Technician to become a part of our Chronic Care Management Team! You will be assisting our Staff Pharmacist with answering patient and pharmacy calls, e-Rx orders to pharmacies, and Medication Therapy Management.
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Triage pharmacy calls
- Patient medication reconciliation
- Quality Measures
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Bilingual, Spanish and English or Portuguese a MUST
We have 7 providers and they all have their POD which consists of their MA/Triager and Scribe. They work hand in hand and side by side every day.
Salerno Medical Associates, LLP
Why Work Here?We are the Newark Vein and Vascular Center formerly a part of Salerno Medical Associates and are expanding and growing on our own. We are moving into a newly renovated historic mansion on Mt. Prospect Avenue in Newark and need to expand our team as we are expecting to grow very quickly. The team is experienced, professional, helpful and our patients are our number one priority. We care for them and they know it. We have 7 providers and they all have their POD which consists of their MA/Triager and Scribe. They work hand in hand and side by side every day.
Excellent opportunity to grow with our expanding company. We are going to open a brand new facility in the North Ward August 2020