CQV Project Manager
CQV Project Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Company: Salent Solutions
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
About this opportunity:
Salent Solutions provides commissioning, qualification, and validation services to the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. We are passionate about providing quality service to companies that provide life-saving drugs. If you’re looking to work on the latest life sciences projects then this is the role for you!
We’re actively hiring a CQV Project Manager to join our team. This is a client facing position ensuring CQV project deliverables meet schedule, cost, scope, quality and safety requirements. This position will be responsible for developing project plans and managing the CQV projects aligning with GMP.
What’s required in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Biomedical, or Electrical Engineering, or relevant degree, or equivalent years of hands-on experience
- 10+ years of experience in commissioning, qualification and validation in pharma or biotech industries
- 4+ years of leadership experience in managing teams related to CQV
- Clear communicator who can process and position problems proactively within an organization
- Collaborative team player who is comfortable leading as well as executing projects
- Driven leader with a strong sense of urgent, comfortable in a fast-pace, high-energy environment, able to meet multiple tight deadlines
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the big picture and to work effectively at both high and detailed levels with leadership and the CQV team
- Extensive experience in facilities and equipment startup, utilities, troubleshooting, design review, IQ/OQ/PQs, etc.
- Work and interact with cross-functional team members
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Able to travel domestically
Powered by JazzHR
Salent SolutionsChicago, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.