Salem Church Products is looking for a full stack web developer to add to our four (4) person development team in Richmond, VA. Our development team builds great applications for the web in a casual environment. We love serving our customers by building great user experiences using best practices and the latest technologies.
● Great coding skills in C# .NET Core, ASP.NET, REST/API design patterns and Front-end web technologies.
● Experience with high-availability ecommerce web sites is a major plus.
● A good eye for implementing client facing UX using HTML and CSS.
● Mastery of object oriented programming, multi-tiered architecture, and expertise with SQL/TSQL and experience with MS SQL Server and MySQL are essential.
● Expertise working with cloud providers including but not limited to AWS, Azure and GCP
● Familiarity with containerization concepts and technology is a plus.
● A great team player and collaborator.
● Reside near or willing to relocate to the Richmond, VA area.
● Code on public facing projects that are used by thousands of customers per day
● Competitive salary
● Medical, dental, life insurance and supplemental benefits
● Casual work environment - an office where jeans are the norm
Due to COVID-19, Salem employees temporarily have the option to work in-office or remotely.
Salem Church Products, a division of Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM), is an equal opportunity employer.
Salem Web Network, LLCSalem Church Products’ mission is to provide effective and professional resources for churches and ministries in the areas of church media, worship, children’s ministry, preaching & teaching, and employment. Whether its web or mobile computing, a dedication to our users, ministries and the Gospel is at the heart of everything we do.