Salem Media Group offers and exceptional opportunity to a strong Executive Assistant. This position reports to the President of our broadcast division. This is an important position for us and requires someone who has the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information with diplomacy and discretion, as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Heavy calendaring of busy traveling executive
• Prepare and edit email and written correspondence
• Prepare and manage heavy email flow in timely and accurate manner
• Handle all business travel arrangements (air, transport, hotel, meeting rooms and facilities)
• Manage expense report flow for executive
• Prepare and compose extensive Power Point presentations.
• Schedules appointments, manage multiple calendars, and coordinate onsite/offsite meetings and special conferences.
• Screen all incoming calls and prioritizing importance of activity for the CEO
• Keeping minutes in meetings and archiving information for immediate access
• Greet visitors and determine relevance on executive calendar
• 3+ years of proven experience as an executive level assistant
• Calendar and travel scheduling experience
• Solid time management and detail oriented abilities
• Full Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Professional level verbal and written communication