Salem Media Group offers an EXCEPTIONAL opportunity for a strong Digital Audience Specialist.
Primary duties include the pre and post-sale coordination of our digital marketing solutions including but not limited to programmatic display, search engine marketing and website design among other digital advertising solutions.
Main duties include:
- Collaborate between clients, sales, and our partner teams to manage a variety of strategic digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with our sales teams to integrate our Total Audience Solutions into their client’s media plans from pre-sale to post sale. You are part of the Team!
- Help identify critical campaign performance details and coordinate with fulfilment teams to assess and implement solutions.
- Provide professional development trainings on digital topics ranging from product/process enhancements, digital advertising news and client centric web tools like Google Analytics. You are a Coach!
- Prepare and deliver campaign reports and analytics to SMB clients.
- Provide high-touch customer service to our top digital advertisers including weekly account review and advanced monthly reporting.
- Digital media sales or product experience a plus
- Proficient knowledge of digital marketing products, such as search engine marketing, social media, and Google Analytics
- Strong decision-making skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Practical experience in a client-facing position
- Proven organization and coordination skills
- Demonstrated flexibility as an analyst or problem-solver
- A proven track-record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Bachelor's Degree desired or equivalent work experience
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been awarded as a “Great Place To Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” employer.” Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.