Salem Healthcare is currently seeking State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNAs) to join our team. We are excited about our continued growth and we are looking to add additional positions to our campus. Full Time and Part Time Positions Available.
$2500 Sign on Bonus for Full Time Positions!
- Daily Pay option available! Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
- Competitive Pay based on years of experience.
- Flexible schedules including partial shifts
- Paid Uniforms
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company paid life insurance for Full time
- Weekly employee recognition program
- 401K with employee match
- Paid vacation (PTO)
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide personal/nursing care in accordance with resident care plan
- Create a clean, comfortable, and safe environment for residents
- Maintain resident documentation records for activities of daily living, and restorative programs
- Monitor & respond to resident requests and needs in a dignified and respectful manner.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational classes, and orientation programs to maintain certification and enhance quality of care.
Interested candidates can apply in person or through this ad.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Aide Training Program or be eligible to enter such a program and graduate and pass a state test within 120 days from date of employment.
Salem Healthcare Campus