Salamander Hospitality, Llc
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 Hourly
The Food & Beverage Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Food & Beverage Manager/Director while providing attentive, courteous, and efficient service to all guests, prior to arrival and throughout their stay, while maximizing restaurant revenue and occupancy.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2 to 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel, restaurant, or a related field required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Always maintain a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all levels of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and service oriented manner.
- Maximize restaurant sales; train fellow Service Professionals in functional selling tactics.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Provide timely service to all guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Salamander Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Salamander Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow the rate-quoting scenario.
- Collaborate with Culinary team to continuously improve output.
- Monitor all VIP and special guest requests.
- Fully comprehend and operate all relevant aspects of the F&B POS system.
- Be aware of all rates, packages, and promotions currently underway.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Be aware of all closed out and restricted dates.
- Follow and enforce all Salamander International hotel credit policies.
- Establish and maintain good communications and teamwork with fellow employees and other departments within the hotel.
- Assist the DOF&B in ensuring that employees are following and maintaining standards (i.e., answering phones/callbacks to guests, proper service etiquette, quality product presented, etc.).
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures as required.
- Oversee and ensure that all guests are serviced in a friendly, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Be able to perform, complete and ensure that all tasks and duties on the shift checklist are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for issued house bank.
- Be able to perform all duties of Servers, Bartenders, Back Servers, Hosts.
- Monitor key control to maintain hotel security.
- Ensure the maximization of restaurant revenue.
- Answer all guest inquiries in a timely and professional nature.
- Be involved in departmental meeting, planning and execution.
- Help maintain productivity levels at or above budgeted standards.
- Assist in training and cross training of new hires and current employees on a regular basis.
$25 per hour
Salamander Hospitality, Llc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?