We are growing our business and if you are a Real Estate Manager with strengths in finding great locations for new restaurants this may be the position for you. As a part of our growth team you will identify optimal locations in markets across the U.S. for new corporate and franchised restaurants. You will have state of the art regression and site selection technology and relationships with real estate brokers at your fingertips.
You will be heavily involved in analyzing, negotiating, and securing the location through your own expertise as well as utilizing a team of outsourced vendors.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a talented team.
- Identification of quick casual restaurant sites available for lease or purchase through market-based expertise, relationships and research.
- Serve as primary point of contact during site selection phase and advise franchisees or corporate team on optimal real estate opportunities in the local markets of identified sites. Assist in selecting optimal locations.
- Manage and maintain relationships with commercial real estate brokers.
- Confirm proper zoning and approval requirements, assist Franchisee as necessary, in rezoning processes and activities.
- Assess cost to renovate and feasibility of a site based on economic models.
- Negotiate lease, leasehold improvement and purchase transactions with landlords on behalf of Saladworks or franchisee.
- Prepare site approval packages for review by the franchiser, and submit recommendations on acceptable site locations and facilitate meetings for internal review.
- Communicate regularly on project(s) status.
- Knowledge of real estate leasing practices
- Ability to work independently, assess priorities and manage a variety of activities while collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders
- Proven track record working with franchisees
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and processes in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent writing skills and command of English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Bachelor’s degree required, degree in a related field such as business, marketing, management or finance preferred
- Past franchise experience in real estate, operations or project management strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.