Saks Off 5th Tigard, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What This Position Is All About:
Imagine helping others through their unique journey of style day to day while working with some of the most coveted luxury fashion brands on the market. We are seeking a dynamic, energetic, and dependable associate with an eye for style and a continuing drive to meet and exceed expectations.
As a Sales Associate, you will play a vital role in creating a memorable customer experience and upholding our reputation as the premier luxury-value destination. Directly impact our business by building your unique presence as a style advisor and finding creative ways to entice our customers to return for a personalized shopping experience. Become an expert within the off-price luxury market by staying up-to-date on product knowledge and become the driving force behind our sales by enhancing the Saks OFF 5TH clienteling experience. If you are a natural at building relationships, have an eye for style, and possess an engaging and upbeat personality - this is definitely an opportunity for you to shine!
Who Are You:
- Customer champion who provides a personalized shopping experience
- Driven sales professional who meets and exceeds performance targets and upholds service standards
- Passionate and enthusiastic fashion expert with an outstanding work ethic
- Natural problem-solver who contributes to a collaborative work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation
- Expert communicator with the special ability to build strong internal and external relationships
You Also Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a retail, customer service, or sales environment
- Proven sales track record and results driven mindset
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high standard of customer service and build exceptional customer relationships
- Thorough knowledge of the fashion industry and a passion for sharing your expertise
- Ability to act promptly in routine situations and see a clear plan of action to a positive result in the customer’s eyes
- Ability to operate equipment such as radios, POS register, ticket scanners, and sensor removers
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and public holidays
As The Sales Associate, You Will:
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires
- Be familiar with store inventory to provide customers with best product knowledge
- Consistently greet customers and educate them on current promotions
- Foster repeat business by building relationships with customers and promoting Saks credit card
- Efficiently and accurately process sales transactions using the POS register system and adhere to checkout standards
- Resolve customer issues through aligning to the core values of trust, integrity and respect
- Achieve individual and store goals for sales, customer acquisition and loyalty program participation
- Participate in the ongoing maintenance of the selling floor and fitting rooms, including re-sizing of fixtures, putting go-backs away, executing markdowns, and signing fixtures and windows where needed
- Complete the markdown process with urgency and accuracy in accordance to company standards
- Participate in store programs and selling events
- Maintain the proper display of merchandise in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards
- Adhere to Asset Protection control and compliance procedures
- Support the store’s shortage and theft awareness program through reporting methods provided by the company
- Efficiently complete tasks or special projects assigned by store leadership
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks OFF 5TH welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Saks Off 5thWhy Work Here?
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios
As part of the HBC brand portfolio, Saks OFF 5TH is a world-class destination for top designer brands at extraordinary value. The retailer’s expansive store footprint and e-commerce division, saksoff5th.com, combine the two great joys of shopping: the delight of discovering the best in luxury and the thrill of finding a deal. A modern shopping experience of carefully curated designer trends, exceptional service and savings on the biggest names in fashion, Saks OFF 5TH leads the market as the premier luxury-value destination.
7489 SW BRIDGEPORT RDTigard, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Saks Off 5th