Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet status five times in a row. Our team of award-winning nurses is growing and we are looking for talented, compassionate RNs to joinour team.
Per Diem Days- 7am- 7:30pm
While demonstrating exceptional customer service and communication skills, theRegistered Nurseskillfully administers total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned patients and families.
- Assesses the health status of assigned patients as outlined in the Nursing Standards.
- Plans implements and evaluates individualized care based on patient assessment and Multidisciplinary Plan of Care.
- Ensures all procedures are performed based on established Standards of Care.
- Administers medications and parenteral therapies in accordance with policy.
- Documenting all aspects of patient care.
- Teaches patient/significant other about health/illness and plan of care
- Being a team player and taking on other responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Fetal monitor cert and PACU-Special OB course required.
- BLS, NRP, and ACLS required.
- Experience with EMR.
- Flexible and willing to work independently.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
- L&D per-diems must have either 2 years experience in a Level III or 5 years experience in a Level II L&D Department.