Registered Nurse (RN) Adult Emergency Room Full Time 7 pm - 7 am
Saint Peter's Healthcare System New Brunswick, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Our award-winning Adult Emergency Department is seeking experienced RNs to join our dynamic team.
About our Adult Emergency Department:
- Staffed by a collaborative team of supportive professionals.
- Newly renovated, expanded, and constructed with healing in mind.
- Home to Fast-Track, Acute Care and Rapid Treatment services, and Women's Health pods.
- One of the largest facilities in central New Jersey.
- Chock full of Daisy Award winners, Employees of the Month, and skilled providers.
- You are passionate about patients and providing them with prompt, exceptional care. We treat our patients as if they are family.
- You enjoy being kept on your toes in a fast-paced and SAFE environment.
- You possess a Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) and BLS, PALS, and ACLS. (BSN preferred)
- A minimum of 1 years of emergency department experience is preferred, but 2 years of med-surg will be considered.
- Your EMR skills are stellar and you are flexible with your schedule. Rotating holidays and weekends won't be a surprise.
- You enjoy being part of a team that is more like a family.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro