Medical Technologist-Charge (Core Lab) - Full Time - Days
- Expired: November 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical Technologist-Charge (Core Lab)
Are you a Medical Technologist with technical competency in Hematology and Chemistry and proven leadership skills? If so, this is perfect opportunity for you!
- Demonstrate proficiency and understanding of lab analyses and evaluate report results to appropriate personnel.
- Perform established procedures for test quality and quality assurance.
- Provide positive leadership to Core Laboratory operations.
- Coordinate work schedules to ensure adequate coverage and ensure staff compliance with all Lab policies and procedures as well as CAP, DOH and other regulatory agency requirements.
- A BS degree in Med Technology/B.S. Biology or Chemistry with one year approved training and 3-5 years diverse medical laboratory experience.
- Certification from ASCP (or equivalent agency) required.
- Technical competency in Hematology and Chemistry.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Saint Peter's Healthcare System
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
Get fresh Core Medical jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.