APN Adult House Coverage
Saint Peter's Healthcare System New Brunswick, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet status six times in a row. Our team of award-winning nurses is growing and we are looking for talented, compassionate APNs to join our team:
In accordance with professional Advance Practice Nurse standards and physician collaboration, coordinates care of the adult medical patient, develops treatment plans, provides treatment as indicated, and monitors clinical activities. Uses evidence-based guidelines for care. Utilizes effective communication methods to ensure interdisciplinary collaboration and patient support/advocacy. Maintains a culturally sensitive and customer-focused manner to promote patient satisfaction.
The APN will:
Assesses and provides care for the patients under the direction of the collaborating physician.
Documents care provided in the medical record.
Provides educational activities that promote quality patient care.
- Ability to rotate shifts as needed.
- BS and MS in Nursing in an Advanced Practice Field with CDS and DEA.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse and is an APN-C in the state of New Jersey.
- ACLS certified
- Minimum of two (2) years APN experience preferred
- Demonstrates skill in the following:
- The ability to work independently in emergency situations
- Critical thinking
- Quality improvement
- Management of acutely ill adult patient
- Collaboration with all healthcare team members
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Saint Peter's Healthcare System
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
HealthcareView all jobs at Saint Peter's Healthcare System