Surgical Technologist (ST), (CST), Scrub Tech
Saint Francis Healthcare System Leopold, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
Saint Francis Healthcare System is seeking a full-time Surgical Tech to join our family!
Guided by our mission to provide a ministry of healing, wellness, quality and love inspired by our faith in Jesus Christ, Saint Francis Healthcare System delivers progressive and innovative health care services to Southeast Missouri and beyond. Our colleagues are called to compassionately serve, while seeing others through Christ's eyes. Saint Francis's commitment to excellence in quality and service is what sets us apart!
In This Role, You Will:
- Assists in the nursing care and presentation of the surgical patient.
- Handles the instruments, supplies and equipment necessary during the surgical procedure.
- Has an understanding of the procedure being performed and anticipates the needs of the surgeon and has necessary knowledge and ability to ensure quality patient care during the operative procedure.
Type: Full time, 80 hours per 2 week pay period, with benefits
Typical hours for this position: Monday - Friday;7:00AM- 3:30PM or 9:00AM-5:30PM- rotating call shifts
- Completion of a Surgical Technologist course (strongly preferred)
- Possess expertise in the application of sterile and aseptic technique.
- Knowledgeable of human anatomy and surgical procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current CPR certification
Saint Francis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We understand the importance of administering a competitive and equitable compensation program. To ensure that all offers are representative of the qualifications and expertise each candidate brings to a position, as well as equitable with compensation of current colleagues in like positions, a standard methodology is used for each offer presented. Please confirm that you have included in your application all relevant information and experience for the position you are pursuing because we use this information to put our best offer forward from the beginning.
Powered by JazzHR
Saint Francis Healthcare System
HealthcareView all jobs at Saint Francis Healthcare System