Neuro Tech I
Saint Francis Healthcare System Cape Girardeau, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
Saint Francis Healthcare System is seeking a full-time Neuro Tech to join our family!
Guided by our mission to provide a ministry of healing, wellness, quality and love inspired by our faith in Jesus Christ, Saint Francis Healthcare System delivers progressive and innovative health care services to Southeast Missouri and beyond. Our colleagues are called to compassionately serve, while seeing others through Christ's eyes. Saint Francis's commitment to excellence in quality and service is what sets us apart!
In This Role, You Will:
- Perform electroneurodiagnostic testing
- Exercise professional judgement in performing of procedures
- Provide direct patient care to the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient under the supervision of the Manager of Neurophysiology, the Director of Neurosciences and the Vice President of Patient Care
Position Type: Full time, 80 hours per two week pay period; with benefits
Typical Hours for this Position: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Minimum requirements of an Associates degree or completion of 60 hours of college is recommended. ASET (American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist) currently offers online courses in the fields of EEG, LTM, IONM and NCV. A minimum of 30 CEU's with an Associate's Degree or 60 CEU's without an Associate's degree is required as well as meeting criteria related to years of experience and documentation of EEG's LTM EEG's, IONM and NCV's performed in order to set for Registry. Completion of educational requirements within three years of employment is required.
- One (1) year health related experience (desired)
- Level at which a person may be hired for training in the field of Neurophysiology or has limited prior experience and can perform at least one neurodiagnostic procedure. It is recommended that this person first learn to perform all modalities of EEG
Saint Francis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We understand the importance of administering a competitive and equitable compensation program. To ensure that all offers are representative of the qualifications and expertise each candidate brings to a position, as well as equitable with compensation of current colleagues in like positions, a standard methodology is used for each offer presented. Please confirm that you have included in your application all relevant information and experience for the position you are pursuing because we use this information to put our best offer forward from the beginning.
Powered by JazzHR
Saint Francis Healthcare System
AddressCape Girardeau, MO
HealthcareView all jobs at Saint Francis Healthcare System