Manager - Centralized Scheduling
Saint Francis Healthcare System Cape Girardeau, MO
- Expired: May 29, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Guided by our mission to provide a ministry of healing, wellness, quality, and love inspired by our faith in Jesus Christ, Saint Francis Healthcare System delivers progressive and innovative health care services to Southeast Missouri and beyond. Our colleagues are called to compassionately serve, while seeing others through Christ's eyes. Saint Francis's commitment to excellence in quality and service is what sets us apart.
About the Role:
As the Manager of Centralized Scheduling, you are responsible for managing the day to day operations of all scheduling, payer authorization, and referrals processing functions for the medical center, physician practices, and any other facilities under Saint Francis Healthcare System operations.
In This Role, You Will:
- Be responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of the healthcare system as it related to scheduling, third party authorization, and referrals processing.
- Be responsible for maintaining compliance with CMS, Government, Third Party Payers, The Joint Commission, Department of Licensure, and any other regulatory agency as it pertains to scheduling, authorization, and referrals management functions.
- Be responsible for staff education, development, training, and performance management.
- Exhibit excellent work ethic and deliver outstanding customer service.
- You have Bachelors degree in business or healthcare (may consider comparable experience in healthcare patient access setting in lieu of bachelor's degree - 5+ years)
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience in a business, billing, or healthcare scheduling/registration/admissions setting
- You have the ability to proficiently utilize a computer and software programs
- You are a registered nurse (strongly preferred due to the clinical staff employed in the scheduling and authorization areas)
Type: Full Time, 80 Hours per two week pay period; with benefits
Typical hours for this position: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm with evenings/weekends as needed
Saint Francis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We understand the importance of administering a competitive and equitable compensation program. To ensure that all offers are representative of the qualifications and expertise each candidate brings to a position, as well as equitable with compensation of current colleagues in like positions, a standard methodology is used for each offer presented. Please confirm that you have included in your application all relevant information and experience for the position you are pursuing because we use this information to put our best offer forward from the beginning.
Saint Francis Healthcare System
AddressCape Girardeau, MO
ManufacturingView all jobs at Saint Francis Healthcare System