Application Analyst I- Epic Scheduling and Registration
Saint Francis Healthcare System Thebes, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Saint Francis Healthcare System is seeking a Clinical Application Analyst I to join our family!
Guided by our mission to provide a ministry of healing, wellness, quality and love inspired by our faith in Jesus Christ, Saint Francis Healthcare System delivers progressive and innovative health care services to Southeast Missouri and beyond. Our colleagues are called to compassionately serve, while seeing others through Christ's eyes. Saint Francis's commitment to excellence in quality and service is what sets us apart!
Under general direction, the Application Analyst I is responsible for configuring, documenting, testing, modifying software applications in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) as it pertains to scheduling and registration. Builds collaborative relationships with hospital leadership, IS and other departments to facilitate usage and acceptance of the system. Provides guidance and support to end-users to enhance the use of the Epic system in relation to scheduling and registration. Provides solutions or resolves end-user system issues.
- Provides support to end users and participates in training, process improvement and quality assurance initiatives; provides new and ongoing application training within Epic for scheduling and registration.
- Configures, modifies, tests, implements, maintains, and supports applications software. Develops thorough application knowledge within specific areas of focus which is scheduling and registration.
- Write and maintain system documentation.
- Understands the workflow and business requirements and has the ability to build/modify the system to meet the business specifications inside the scheduling and registration applications.
- Uses prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems.
- Has working knowledge and experience in own discipline and broadens capabilities.
- You have an associates degree or related experience
- 1-2 years experience preferred
Type: Full time, 80 hours per 2 week pay period; with benefits
Typical hours: 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Saint Francis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We understand the importance of administering a competitive and equitable compensation program. To ensure that all offers are representative of the qualifications and expertise each candidate brings to a position, as well as equitable with compensation of current colleagues in like positions, a standard methodology is used for each offer presented. Please confirm that you have included in your application all relevant information and experience for the position you are pursuing because we use this information to put our best offer forward from the beginning.
Powered by JazzHR
Saint Francis Healthcare System
TechnologyView all jobs at Saint Francis Healthcare System