RN: Wellness Nurse - English/Spanish Bi-Lingual
- Posted: 27 days ago
Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) RN Wellness Nurse for our SASH - Support and Services at Home program in Pawtucket, RI.
Part Time * Monday - Friday * Flexible Scheduling * No Weekends
The RN SASH Wellness Nurse is responsible for providing and/or overseeing wellness care and health coaching for SASH participants in accordance with the SASH Wellness Nurse Core Competencies, and for overseeing the well-being of participants and coordinating health services with other members of the SASH Team and other community health providers. The RN supports a philosophy of aging in place and a participant-centered approach to care consistent with the mission of SASH.
Qualifications for the RN Wellness Nurse for SASH position:
- Current and valid RN license in Rhode Island
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Proficiently bi-lingual (English-Spanish)
- Know standard record keeping and legal requirements (ex. progress notes, HIPPA guidelines)
- 2 or more years experience in a clinical setting preferred
What does Saint Elizabeth Community offer employees?
Our holistic benefit options encompass your Health and Wellbeing, your individual and family needs, your professional growth and more by including:
- Competitive pay, including shift & weekend differentials
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance & Delta Dental Insurance offered for employees working 20+ hours/week
- 403B Employer Contribution Plan
- Tuition and Loan Reimbursement
- Career advancement & training opportunities to support individual employee goals
- Free CNA Training program
- Childcare Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
Why choose Saint Elizabeth Community?
We are a non-profit community, providing quality care to older adults and people with physical disabilities. Trusted Care Since 1882, we have been committed to supporting our community with compassionate and innovative care! Saint Elizabeth Community includes 7 beautifully maintained Rhode Island locations offering apartments for Independent Seniors, Home Care Services, Adult Day Centers, affordable Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and more!
Apply today to contribute to, and personally experience, the Saint Elizabeth Community Mission of Caring.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Saint Elizabeth Community
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?