Assistant Manager - $2,000 BONUS
Sailormen Inc. - Popeyes Jacksonville, FL
- Expired: November 29, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now Hiring Assistant ManagersAt POPEYES--, we are proud of our food and proud of our heritage. That's why we have followed the same recipe for nearly 50 years.We're not like most fast food chains. Our food is freshly prepared. Our chicken is marinated for at least 12 hours, battered and breaded by hand, then slow cooked to perfection.We invite you to join our Louisiana family in the Jacksonville area. We cook for our guests and for each other with love, the way we always have.We are currently looking for Assistant Managers who will be responsible for managing the daily operations for one of our local restaurants, in accordance with company QSC standards as defined by the Operations Manual, for an assigned shift or in the Restaurant General Manager's absence.This position is the second of three levels in the Restaurant Management chain of command.
- Supervises crew members and team leaders (2-20 people) in the preparation of menu items to ensure compliance with all Popeyes Corporate Operations and Sanitation standards. This is measured through Restaurant Progress Report (RPR), shops shift critiques, and Mystery Shop scores.
- Supervises hourly staff to maintain a good level of customer service and ensure orders are taken in a prompt, accurate and courteous manner. Resolves customer complaints as required.
- Recruits, hires, and selects crew members to ensure an adequate level of staffing and service in the restaurant, which is critical to maintain a productive level of operation.
- Prepares required reports mandated by RGM and Area Managers
- Supervises hourly staff in the cleaning of equipment and restaurant facilities to ensure maintenance of sanitation standards.
- Takes inventory of stock at closing to determine ordering date and quantity of supplies required to prevent shortages, along with other administrative duties as required.
- Manages cash control per the policy manual and counts cash on hand, at shift changes and at closing, to determine shortages or overages and prepares bank deposits.
- Manages other key controllables during a shift, such as labor, food cost, cash, and waste.
- Trains, evaluates, and completes hourly work schedule for restaurant staff.
- Responsible for training and development of Shift Managers.
- Produces restaurant schedule of product ordering in accordance with prescribed guidelines and assists RGM during the financial process.
- All other duties as assigned.
BENEFITSWe serve more than great food - we serve you by offering a competitive salary and benefits choices that help you succeed. Some of our benefits are highlighted below:
- Health, Dental, & Vision coverage
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Manager/Development Training
- Retention Bonus Program
RETENTION BONUS PROGRAMThe bonuses detailed below will be paid out to NEW employees upon reaching 90 days /1 year of uninterrupted service with Sailormen, Inc.BONUS CRITERIA90 days = $500.001 YEAR = $1,500.00
Sailormen Inc. - Popeyes
FoodView all jobs at Sailormen Inc. - Popeyes