- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Technical Lead
Location: First Preference San Francisco, CA or New York, NY second Preference Boston, MA (Onsite Hybrid – must be in office every Wednesday. 3 days in office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
Type: Full Time
What you’ll do as a Technical Lead, PWM Technology:
- Work with engineering, architecture, data, QA teams and stakeholders to create enterprise-grade, well tested business applications. Code should be well written and maintainable; always following the secure SDLC process
- Responsible for software development using various programming languages and related tools and CI/CD pipeline, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, documenting and implementation
- Articulate complex technical issues to project managers, developers, team leads and architects in an articulate manner and recommend clearly thought-out solutions aligned to strategy
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and problem-solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing, Correlation, and Queuing
- Lead technical solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Observance and enforcer of proven industry-standard processes
- Support the program/project managers on various efforts between various IT, product and business groups
- Assisting with change management activities and ensuring appropriate users and technical teams are aware of upcoming changes
- Responsible for aiding support teams in answering user questions about new or existing features, data issues, and variances from other source systems, and working with other operations and development teams to resolve data issues as necessary
- Act as tertiary level support for Technical Support when necessary.
- Responsibilities include:
1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.)
2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures,
3) completing required training,
4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and
5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 5-8 years Technical Degree
- 5-8 years application support experience of large-scale systems architecture and implementation
- Ability to demonstrate leadership with strong customer focus
- Understanding of Wealth Management Business and Solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Troubleshooting and data analysis skills with strong logical approach
- Ability to work and deliver on own initiative
- Ability to work and perform well under pressure
- Must be team oriented and work well with a global team
- Experience working with vendors
- Self-sufficient, accountable and act like an owner of IT related issues handled by the team
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Responsible for managing Incidents, major incident, problem and change management related activities
- Preferred experience with Spectrum, SWIFT, and Bloomberg
- Advanced Database/SQL (Snowflake, SQL Server, Oracle) skills - ability to write stored procedures
- Advanced understanding and ability to write scripts in Python
- Experience with batch job scheduling tools
- Exposure to agile methodology.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of our company.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Saicon, headquartered in the Midwest (Overland Park, KS), is a certified Minority/Women Business Enterprise IT consulting company that stands behind its qualified resources and services which is confirmed by its client satisfaction measurement process (SOAR). We have built a core business around ERP, Client Server Development, and Administration. With our effective business model, we are able to consistently and successfully deliver to two of the most important criteria facing Executives today: High Quality and Low Cost
Types of Services
Saicon Consultants, Inc. provides IT consulting professional services focusing on the following areas:
ERP (SAP and Oracle – including PeopleSoft, Siebel, Oracle Applications)
Application Development (Java/J2EE and Microsoft.NET Technologies)
Administration (System – Unix; Server – WebLogic, WebSphere, Windows; Database – Oracle, SQL Server, DB2; and Network – MS Exchange/Active Directory, Cisco Routers/Switches/Firewalls)
Analytics – Big Data, Datawarehouse/ETL, Cloud Services
Flexibility of Our Services
Saicon Consultants, Inc. offers flexibility in our services which include the following:
Project Solutions (Small to Mid-Size)
Contract for Hire
Saicon Consultants, Inc. specializes in providing resources in a variety of industries:
Saicon Consultants Inc
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Get fresh Lead Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.