· Provide a stable and well-performing database infrastructure.
· Allow for the maintenance and expansion of the enterprise e-government solutions.
· Leverage Microsoft best practices.
· Take advantage of and be compatible with the targeted Microsoft SQL platform enhancements as intended (SQL Server 2016 v 2017 etc.).
· Support accurate financial data and accounting principles where applicable.
· Be prioritized and approved in concert with DEEP business stakeholders and OIM.
· Be tested in a Staging environment with appropriate business testing/signoff prior to Production deployment.
· Include a Production Bill of Materials with a roll-back plan such that any related databases (and applications) can be recovered following a failed or error-inducing rollout.
· Have Production deployments that are appropriately scheduled for content and duration – singly/multiply, based on risk, roll-back considerations, length of deployment, user interruption etc.
Specific Services Required
· Review full DB Assessment document, with analysis of current enterprise SQL DB instances, to assess priorities with DEEP staff
· As needed, schedule sessions with business stakeholders and OIM staff to analyze business data requirements and data flows
· Design and implement all required database documentation, code, database objects, scripts, stored procedures, etc. to achieve the agreed-to DB initiatives. Work will be archived on TFS and/or SharePoint as directed.
· Prepare and maintain the Project Management Plan (the “PMP”), which lists the activities, tasks, assignments, milestones and estimates, including:
ü Integrated Project Plan
ü Quality Assurance and Document Control Plans and Processes
ü Delivered Materials Tracking and Acceptance Processes
ü Scope, Risk and Issue Management Processes
ü Bi-Weekly Status Report Template
· Review project tasks, schedules, and resources and make changes or additions, as appropriate; measure and evaluate progress against the PMP with the DEEP Project Managers
· Work with the DEEP Project Managers to address and resolve deviations from the PMP
· Conduct regularly scheduled database initiatives status meetings
· Prepare meeting agendas and minutes
· Help resolve deviations from the estimated schedule
· Help resolve project issues and escalate issues, as necessary
· Review with the DEEP OIM Staff the monthly project status, acting on issues, actions and recommendation set forth in the Bi-Weekly Status Reports
· Work with the DEEP OIM Staff to identify individuals who will need to participate in the workshops and meetings, establish the schedules for these meetings, coordinate kickoff meeting location and confirm attendance.
· Provide mentoring for DEEP OIM