We are trusted by one of our clients to look for a Accounts Receivable Representative for one of our clients in Nashville, TN. This can convert to Contract to Hire Role on 3 Months time.
We are okay to consider professionals from near by areas as well and can try to manage the relocation aspect if required.
In this role, you will be supporting and engaging with a team of collectors located in Nashville, TN
In this role, you would be part of the Global Business Services team, reporting to the Collections Manager.
You will be responsible for billing, credit, [Commercial Collections] and cash applications with a defined group of portfolios by maintaining excellent relationships with customers, internal finance leadership, and cross-functional business partners.
Your responsibilities would be:
• Manage an active client base of accounts totaling less than $20 million dollars
• Ensure clients are billed timely and accurately based upon completed orders and alignment with purchase orders
• Meet or exceeds targeted collections metrics, reducing past dues, bad debt reserve exposure, and other quantitative targets
• Contact clients with past due balances to obtain payment commitment, and follow up timely to ensure payment is received, and posted accurately
• Accountable for reviewing any deductions or short paid invoices, identifying root cause, and collaborating with the internal department(s) to expedite dispute resolution
• Post client cash timely and accurately as it is received through various sources
• Resolve payment application discrepancies ensuring adjustments are completed in a timely fashion
• Prepare recommendations for bad debt consideration
• Escalate major collection issues with Management that may require special attention/ support
• Support and develop accounts receivable lean process improvements.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Preferred: 1+ Years B2B Accounts Receivable
• Required Excel 2016 (pivot tables, vLookups, nested formulas)
• Required Outlook 2016
• Prefered SAP or similar ERP accounting applications
• Works independent time and place
• Able to adjust/adapt - Improviser
• Take the lead - Proactive
• Customer focused (internal and external)
• Stress resistant