Certified Medication Aides (CMA)s are caring and compassionate individuals that administer and dispense medication, provide personal care, and assist our residents in maintaining their independence.
Are you looking to make a true impact in your next career move? At Sagora Senior Living, we strive to put our residents first in all we do. A position with Sagora offers the opportunity to build meaningful, lasting rapport with our senior residents. Come work alongside other dedicated associates who care, just like you.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including insurance, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, and on-demand pay allowing access to earned funds outside of regular pay-days among other company perks. If you are interested in joining our mission to change lives, apply now!
- Community name: Rio Terra Senior Living
- City, State: New Braunfels, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com/RioTerra
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: 3rd Shift/10pm-6am
- Administer and accurately record administration of medications as prescribed by a resident's physician(s) in accordance with company policy and applicable state and federal guidelines under supervision of a nurse
- Obtain, record, and report resident vital signs
- Manage supply of medications
- Provide accounting for all medications ordered, received, stored, and administered
- Care for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of our residents
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including wardrobe, personal hygiene, and mobility
- Aid in daily tasks such as housekeeping, use of telephone, laundry, transportation, and mail delivery
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition and status
- Conduct rounds to monitor for hazards or incidents
- Assist in dining including escorting residents to dining room, serving, and clean up
- Must be certified as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) and meet the state’s specific certification requirements
- The ideal candidate will be caring, organized, and able to multi-task
- Six months of work experience in a retirement community setting is preferred
- Candidate must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.