- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
**Non-HI Applicants** Please note that this role does not offer relocation packages. Your application will not be considered unless you are already residing on the island of O'ahu, HI.
At SageWater, we owe much of our continued success to a growing team of hardworking, dedicated carpenters and craftsmen who have supported our renovation process for over 30 years. If you consider yourself to be precise, patient, production oriented, and you're interested in joining a company that consistently pays well above the industry average, then it's time to upgrade to SageWater - the nation's leading interior pipe replacement expert for both apartments and condominiums.
Since 1988, we've replaced over 35 million feet of interior pipe in over 100,000 occupied apartments and condominiums, both in Hawaii and throughout the mainland. Our renovation process is 100% turnkey - so once the old piping is replaced our drywall, paint, and carpentry teams are responsible for every last final touch.
• Have a proven track record of safety
• Possess a willingness to "do whatever it takes" to facilitate the completion of each unit
• Prepare each unit for completion, which commonly includes:
o Paint Finish/Touch-up
o Finish Trim
o Vanity Installation
o Baseboard Installation
o Cabinetry Installation
o Light Fixtures
o Removal of materials
TO JOIN OUR TEAM, YOU MUST:
• Be over 18 and able to work legally in the U.S.A
• Have a strong work ethic, integrity, and sense of personal accountability
• Be able to work independently as well as in a dynamic team environment
• Possess strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Present yourself with a professional appearance and demeanor
• Have a willingness to work hard all day, every day
• Possess a clean background
• Submit and pass a pre-employment drug test
• Possess necessary hand tools required for the role
• Be able to reliably get to and from the job site daily
• Our ideal candidate will be well-rounded with a minimum of 10 years' experience in all phases of construction
• Possesses strong attention to detail
• Capable of solving a variety of punch-list based items promptly
• Ideal candidates will have minimum 5 years' experience with tiles and tiling
SageWater IS PROUD TO OFFER:
• Hourly pay with no-cap incentives
• Great hours (No weekends, no late nights)
• Paid vacation
• Medical, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance benefits
• Valuable on-the-job training
• Long-term opportunity for career growth and professional development
SageWater is an equal opportunity employer. For additional company details, please visit sagewater.com/Hawaii
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $800.00
- Max Hiring Rate $1,500.00
Get fresh Mobile Carpenter jobs daily straight to your inbox!