Production Associate II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sager Electronics, a wholly owned subsidiary of TTI Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Inc. company, is a North American distributor of Interconnect, Power and Electromechanical components from leading manufacturers worldwide. Grounded in 130 years of innovation and service, Sager Electronics provides customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and innovative business solutions through its Distributing Confidence® business model. Headquartered in Middleborough, MA, Sager Electronics operates a national network of field sales representatives and strategically located service centers across North America. To learn more about Sager, visit www.sager.com.
If you are a dependable and hardworking Production Associate looking for full-time hours with a growing company, we want to hear from you! We are currently seeking a full-time Production Associate for our Carrollton, Texas location. This position is responsible for performing the assembly of electrical equipment by reading, interpreting instructions, assembling parts and tools, and fitting electronic components together.
This is a direct hire opportunity in a climate controlled facility. The hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. with a half hour lunch break.
How you will spend your time:
• Reading and interpreting drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders and reports.
• Assembling electrical or electronic systems.
• Supporting structures and installing components, units, sub-assemblies, wiring or assembly casings using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
• Tagging and labeling components.
• Building products such as; power supplies, cables, electronic control devices, and printed circuit board assemblies.
• Performing the manual assembly of various electronic/electrical devices used by our customers.
• Populating or replacing components on printed circuit board assemblies.
• Conducting tests of new components, assemblies and systems based on test criteria as established by test procedures.
• Understanding and complying with Quality System policies, procedures and work instructions.
• Performing additional duties as requested (i.e. general warehouse cleaning).
We’re excited if you have:
• A high school diploma; or equivalent.
• Some electronic assembly experience.
• The ability to conduct testing of electronic assemblies.
• The ability to use and learn new computer systems.
Sager Electronics offers an attractive benefits package for full time employment, including medical/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and a company matched 401(k). To learn more about Sager Electronics, please visit our web site at http://www.sager.com.
Sager Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Sager Electronics