Sager Electronics Town of Middleborough, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sager Electronics, a wholly owned subsidiary of TTI Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Inc. company, is a North American distributor of Interconnect, Power and Electromechanical components from leading manufacturers worldwide. Grounded in over 130 years of innovation and service, Sager Electronics provides customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and innovative business solutions through its Distributing Confidence® business model. Headquartered in Middleborough, MA, Sager Electronics operates a national network of field sales representatives and strategically located service centers across North America. To learn more about Sager, visit www.sager.com
At Sager we have a high-energy team that supports our vision of understanding and satisfying our customers. We are currently looking for a Product Manager in Middleborough, MA. We are looking for someone who is driven; result’s oriented and ready to be part of our winning team!
How you will spend your time:
• Purchase product for resale to customers in a timely and accurate manner. The products purchased are typically the most difficult and complex in terms of inventory management.
• Maintain appropriate inventory levels based on sales volume and forecast, customer need and management directives.
• Maximize profits by obtaining competitive costs.
• Assure that departments are supplied with current pricing, and the supplier information is current and accurate.
• Work to monitor changes in market and supplier conditions, special pricing, delivery and lead time trends, cross-referencing and new products.
• Perform stock rotations as defined in the supplier authorization agreements. Identify and report on methods to prevent excess inventory.
• Work with ancillary departments in resolving any issues or problems that would require department involvement.
• Develop and manage day-to-day relations with suppliers.
• Observe and report on supplier quality.
• Obtain available training from suppliers to broaden product and market knowledge.
• Convey information about defective product to suppliers, sales and inventory control as needed.
We’re excited if you have:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
• At least five years of related electronic distribution experience.
• Strong analytical skills to interpret data from a wide variety of sources.
• Experience with Microsoft Office required and PeopleSoft preferred.
• Strong negotiation skills and communication skills.
Sager Electronics offers an attractive benefits package for full time employment, including medical/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and a company matched 401(k). To learn more about Sager Electronics, please visit our web site at http://www.sager.com.
Sager Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AddressTown of Middleborough, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Sager Electronics