Senior Account Executive – Advertising/PR
We’re looking for a SuperHero: an experienced Senior Account Executive who is a big picture strategic thinker, social impact visionary, and project management realist. Someone who believes delivering measurable results within budget should be part of any normal day.
Sagent is one of the most respected social impact marketing firms in California and one of Sacramento’s “Best Places to Work”. We work with public agencies, nonprofits and responsible companies to create campaigns across California that influence people to make healthier, safer and more sustainable choices.
Your SuperPowers include:
· Integrated Marketing Campaign Development: Strong experience developing integrated marketing campaigns using traditional, digital and social media to produce targeted outcomes and measurable results
· Expert Project Management: Experience with best practices project management processes and highly detailed reporting and tracking
· Excellent writer and editor of content, including strategies, social media, and new business proposals
· Team leadership: Experience leading project management or support teams to deliver results on time and on budget, every time
· Strategic planning and implementation plan development
· Presentations and public speaking: Comfortable with giving presentations and willing to continue to improve your skills
· Social and digital analytics: Familiarity with using analytics data to help develop strategies and guide execution of advertising, PR and outreach campaigns
· Proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience using a project management platform such as Microsoft Teams preferred
· Having fun with other smart, fun people in a great team environment.
Primary Job Duties will include:
· Maintain positive client relationships as the agency’s most visible leader of your campaigns and projects
· Lead strategic direction and implementation of campaigns as the hands-on team leader using data from industry sources, digital analytics
· Develop integrated marketing strategies including for creative services, PR, media relations, paid media, social media and public outreach, working closely with our social media, paid media and marketing services team and the rest of the account services team
· Ensure accurate project management status reports are created and maintained either directly or by other members of your client services team
· Participate in public outreach events from time-to-time on behalf of clients. Some limited travel within California may be required
· Lead your account team’s monthly client budgeting and income projections to ensure timely and accurate reporting
· Lead your direct reports in growing in their capabilities and professional development.
· Support Sagent’s new business efforts by helping develop strategies and write and edit content for proposals and being a visible representative of Sagent in the community
· Participate in 2 – 3 internal agency teams with coworkers in areas such as teambuilding, onboarding, culture, policies & procedures, etc.
Experience and Education
· BA in communications, marketing or related field
· Minimum 4 years progressive experience managing marketing campaigns, including developing ads, earned media and/or PR strategies at an ad agency or PR firm. Statewide campaign experience and experience serving public service programs or public agencies preferred.
· Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
We love our team and make it a habit to show our appreciation for their excellent work every day. Sagent offers a unique, fun, invigorating work environment creating marketing campaigns that encourage people to make healthier, safer, greener choices. We take good care of our clients with exceptional service. Our rapid growth has been supported by very loyal and happy clients who like to keep working with us and refer us. We are award-winning for our healthy workplace and culture and have a lot of fun. We also work very hard, because we love what we do.
We take good care of our team members with excellent paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401(k) match and profit sharing, plus a generous holiday schedule and time out for teambuilding and fun!
We bring social impact home by living what we believe. We are also a certified B Corp. and were honored this year by the Sacramento Business Journal as one of the Sacramento area’s Best Places to Work and the Business Journal/SBA’s Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year.
If you are a good fit, please send 1) Your résumé, 2) A cover letter describing why you are perfect for this position, and 3) Salary requirements to info@hrDoneRight. We will contact for interviews only those candidates whose experience meets the requirements for our position.
You must complete these three application steps in order to be considered. Thank you.