About our Business:
For every individual and family, two of their biggest life purchasing decisions involve buying a car and a house. We are the company working behind the scene with our clients to create industry leading technology that ensures the experience is secure and easy for consumers. Each year, we are proud to help millions of people realize their ownership dreams. Our clients, who are Blue chip lenders and high-growth brand name disruptors trust us to help them address and anticipate the ever evolving lending landscape. Over the years, we earned the industry’s choice for scalable performance and innovative technology that connects lenders with the people that they serve.
Our contact center is growing and we are looking for positive, energetic and self-motivated candidates to join our team!
About the Role:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a dynamic team environment, assisting with inbound and outbound calls. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting customers with their bank and automotive loan accounts. You will be key in helping Sagent Lending Technologies achieve desired financial outcomes as defined by client objectives. Our clients included some of the largest financial institutions and automotive finance companies in the United States!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to
• Process ACH requests
• Provide payoff quotes for consumers and dealers
• Update customer account information (i.e. address change, name change)
• Add/ remove signers/ beneficiaries
• Assist customers with online banking accounts (i.e. password resets)
• Order copies of checks/ payments
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or GED
• Prior customer service experience
• Demonstrated ability to take independent initiative
• Intermediate proficiency with Windows based software programs (i.e. MS Word, Excel)
• Solid analytical and multi-tasking skills that result in solid decision-making skills and time management
• Easily manage through change
• Strong customer/client focus with the ability to resolve issues with a positive outcome
• Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-volume office setting with great attention to detail
• Enjoys speaking on the phone
• Demonstrated ability to de-escalate customers turning bad experiences to positive ones
• Available to work Monday - Thursday 2:15p-11p, Friday 12:30p-9p
• Minimum one year prior experience in a high-volume call center
What's in it for You?
• Paid Training
• Shift differential
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Monthly Performance Bonus Plan
• Fun, Team Environment
• Food Days!!
• Employment Engagement Events (On-site & Off-site)
• Career Advancement Opportunities
**Pre-employment background, credit, and drug screen required for external candidates.